Thursday 9 August 2012

S P E C K S .

Hello! How is everybody today? I'm well, if I do say so myself. It's incredibly hard to describe the feeling of excitement I'm going through right now. First of all, 17 more days t'ill my bug move into residence! And second of all, I final got my class schedule/timetable for my first semester... I just can't wait to get started! I think I'm slowly overcoming the stress I was feeling in my last post. Haha, right now I just can't wait for my school year to start!
So yesterday was my sister's 12th birthday! We celebrated by going to a nearby amusement park called ''La Ronde'' (situated in Montreal). We had a blast. I'm going to miss my sister so much next year... 
Finally, I took the following pictures a couple days ago. The camera in the pictures is my little baby! :$ It's an FX-3 Yashica. I absolutely love this camera! 
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Sarah
    
I believe in you and me and everything we'll ever see and do.
- Matt Pond PA



P.S  My favourite song at the moment is "Specks" by Matt Pond PA... The link is underneath the first picture. 

3 comments:

  1. love this old baby! awesome photos!
    i'm going to follow you right now. hope you do the same! :)

    - kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. That camera looks sooo great, lucky you! :) Hope your school year will start amazingly, you've been waiting for it for so long!<3

    xoxo Eeva
    http://eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete