Tuesday 24 July 2012

Two Favourite Products.

Hi everyone! This week-end I went to Kingston and had an "okay" time. The best part was probably the fact that I bought a new dress at H&M. I really can't wait to wear it!
Now to the subject of my post... For the last couple mouths I have been using a couple new products and I've fallen in love with two in specific. Girst there is the "Bioderma Sébium H2O". I use this product to remove my make-up. It cleanses and purifies your skin without drying it. It is also Hypo-Allergenic. I have really sensitive skin so that is an important detail that I pay attention to when buying cleansers. This Sébium removes my make-up very well! So if your looking for a good make-up remover I would suggest this one!
Secondly, I have officially fallen in love with Marcelle's BB Cream! (BB sands for Beauty Balm, if you didn't know :p) This product makes my morning routine shorter by replacing the following products: a lightweight moisturizer, a tinted corrector, and a make-up base. It also has self-adjusting pigments to match your akin colour! But what I love the most about Marcelle's BB Cream is the 8 multi-benefits it includes:
1- Evens out skin tone
2- Offers immediate and long-term hydrating benefits
3- Protects from premature aging and environmental stresses
4- Promotes skin regeneration
5- Controls shine
6- Soothes and calms
7- Reduces the appearance of imperfections
8- Provides anti-dull radiant complexion
On top of all of this, the brand Marcelle is known for creating Hypo-Allergenic products, so it is great for sensitive skin!
These two products are by far my all time favourite and I work as a cosmetician at a local pharmacy and I always suggest these products to my costumers! So I say you should take a look at them if you haven't already...
I hope you have a great night!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment