Wednesday 11 July 2012

Whata mornin'

Heyyyy! What's up? Well I'm sooooo stressed out right now. It's crazy! I woke up early today to deal with university payments! I don't want to sound dumb here, but these university web sites are really complicated at times! It's like you need a bachelors degree just to understand what you are doing on these sites! But I finally found one of many help numbers and got everything figure out! Now it's time for me to relax and maybe plan something for this evening. Maybe a movie night? I really feel like watching Magic Mike again, but my friends not up for it. What I really feel like doing right now is going back to Mont-Tremblant where I spent my lat week-end. I relaxed by the pool and chilled in the village, all while listening to blues (since there's the blues festival going on there). Anyways! I'm probably gonna take a shower and take it easy for the rest of the afternoon!
Have a nice day!!
Sarah
P.S Here are a couple pictures of my week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment